Getting In Touch With My Inner Guru

Posted on: Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Subscribe to The Art of Living Updates
Meditation! I am not sure I can call it an activity, or something that I do (since meditation is the art of doing nothing), but I spend around an hour a day meditating.
I sit down every morning, close my eyes, something incredible happens, and some forty to fifty minutes later, I come out of this state called meditation. My mind suddenly becomes aware of the environment, of the faint sounds of the birds chirping......

Click here to read in detail experience of Sarina Mahboobani on meditation......

Official facebook page of the Art of Living   Official twitter account of The Art of Living   Official G+ page of The Art of Living   Official YouTube channel of The Art of Living   Reflections - The Art of Living Newsletter   Wisdom Post Subscription
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment