Rashmin Pulekar: Living to Serve!

Posted on: Monday, May 20, 2013


Subscribe to The Art of Living Updates
First day of the course, when he stepped in the hall, he was convinced that this is it! “I had not come seeking any experience but I was sure that this is what I wanted. When the teacher asked what you expect from this course, I said I know that this course is going to be the turning point of my life! She was surprised to hear this on the first day!! Intuitively, I knew I wanted to do this and since then I have been very active with the Art of Living activities,”

Click here to read in detail Rashmin Pulekar journey on the path..............

Official facebook page of the Art of Living   Official twitter account of The Art of Living   Official G+ page of The Art of Living   Official YouTube channel of The Art of Living   Reflections - The Art of Living Newsletter   Wisdom Post Subscription
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment