Preventing motion sickness through yoga

Posted on: Friday, April 26, 2013


Subscribe to The Art of Living Updates
It’s been a year now, and I cannot thank yoga enough! Practicing my yoga asanas daily has not only helped me with the issue of Kinetosis, but it has also improved my digestive health, migraine, overcome lethargy and keep me enthusiastic and fresh through the entire day! This routine helped me travel in peace, enjoy the breeze along the curviest highways and fly through the bumpiest flights with a smile!

Click here to read in detail how Yoga helps to prevent motion sickness..............

Official facebook page of the Art of Living   Official twitter account of The Art of Living   Official G+ page of The Art of Living   Official YouTube channel of The Art of Living   Reflections - The Art of Living Newsletter   Wisdom Post Subscription
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment