Life is Beautiful & Stress Free

Posted on: Thursday, March 21, 2013


Subscribe to The Art of Living Updates

The experience of the course was so life transforming that I would never forget for the rest of my life!

On the second day of my course itself, when I did the Sudarshan Kriya, I became a lifelong volunteer for this foundation. It not only changed my plans, but also changed my entire future.

Do you want to know whose life story we are referring here???? Click here to read the answer and  inspiring full article "Life is Beautiful & Stress Free"..................


Official facebook page of the Art of Living   Official twitter account of The Art of Living   Official G+ page of The Art of Living   Official YouTube channel of The Art of Living   Reflections - The Art of Living Newsletter   Wisdom Post Subscription
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment