Yoga Can Help PCOS

Posted on: Monday, February 18, 2013


Subscribe to The Art of Living Updates
“I was diagnosed with PCOS almost 15 years back. When the doctor first told me, I was scared. I had doubts whether I would ever have kids. My friend was a yoga teacher and I started learning the practice from her. Slowly, my acne was gone and I didn’t have too many mood swings as before. I’m now 30 and a mother of 2 healthy kids. Life has never been so beautiful.” – Ruchika Ahuja, homemaker

Click here to read in detail the article "Yoga Can Help PCOS"......................

Official facebook page of the Art of Living   Official twitter account of The Art of Living   Official G+ page of The Art of Living   Official YouTube channel of The Art of Living   Reflections - The Art of Living Newsletter   Wisdom Post Subscription
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment