Life is Not Limited to The Mundane

Posted on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




Freedom and bhakti may be some of the tenets of the spiritual path, but for Swami Shivchaitanya, the path has also opened up a wellspring of skills and talents.

One of the first skills that bloomed was the skill of performing the Rudra pooja.

The story begins when Swami Shivchaitanya first did the Art of Living Course (Part-1) in February 1998 after his sister signed up his form and left him no choice but to attend.

“Nothing much happened on the course, there were no big miracles, or so I thought. But after doing the Sudarshan Kriya, I had a firm conviction that this was what I wanted my life to be involved with, though I did not know exactly how or what at that point”.

Soon, he found himself doing the Part-2 course in Rishikesh, where he first met His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar.

“The course got over on a Sunday and I was to leave on Monday. As I was leaving, I heard what sounded like strains of mantras and went to the hall, I found Guruji meditating to a tape of the rudra pooja”



No comments:

Post a Comment