7 FAQs on Improving Your Daily Meditation

Posted on: Monday, July 9, 2012

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail




“I used to get agitated at little things around me,” shares 25-year-old Suneet. “Over time, I find myself becoming more patient. I don’t lose my temper as easily.” He attributes this change to regular meditation practice over a few months. “I still wonder how I changed so much. I now look for ways to enhance my meditation,” he shares.

Suneet’s experience could be yours. You are enjoying the benefits of daily meditation and realize there are some questions.

So, let’s have a look at some common meditation questions which even you could have. These answers could help to improve your practice.

#1 “I sometimes feel lazy. Sometimes, I think I’ll doze off while meditating, what should I do?”

You can start with doing some gentle warm ups. This will energize you and remove the stiffness from your body. It will help you shake off the laziness or inertia.

On the other hand, if you feel extremely restless and are unable to sit still during your practice, then the warm ups will help you settle the restlessness in your body.

#2 How to quiet my mind with so much of noise outside?

The key is in accepting. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar says, “What you resist, persists.” The more you fight with the noise, the more you want to get rid of it - the more it disturbs you. Once you accept, it will stop bothering you. So become aware of the noises around you and accept them.


Click here to read the other FAQs

No comments:

Post a Comment